That's what the Ninth Circuit holds today, as to student speech in K-12 schools, in a remarkable -- and in my view deeply unsound -- decision (Harper v. Poway Unified School Dist.).
The Search Box below searchs only the PUSD web servers, only items that are normally available to the public; but in a better fashion. :-)
Archives - See Past Posts Here
- Support seen for extending school bond
- From High School Dropout to CEO
- Survey finds support for another Poway school bond...
- Deputy Superintendent John Collins
- Superintendent Don Phillips
- PIP Gets funding...
- Trustees hear update on PUSD school projects
- Wow... Poway School District hits World Net Daily
- 2007 Growth API LEA List of Schools Report
- Their simple secret to teaching successes
- Parents wonder why Chaparral mural wasn’t saved | ...
- City Hall Elections
- Making the Grade - San Diego Magazine - September ...
- POWAY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT v. LINDSEY STEWART
- High Schools
- Sorry, Your Viewpoint Is Excluded from 1st Amendme...
- Strange but true at Poway Unified School District
- Westview High School - Junior Year Memories
- Survival Skills for the Principalship:
- Can An $80 Million IBM Deal Save New York City's S...
- Profiles in Success - Rancho Bernardo High School
- Model Continuation High Schools for 2007 - Year 20...
- Implementing a Growth Model in a School System
- ▼ September (23)