The Search Box below searchs only the PUSD web servers, only items that are normally available to the public; but in a better fashion. :-)

Type your search request in the box

Any Search Results Will Appear Below

From High School Dropout to CEO

"I said to myself that I'd show her! I went to an adult education school which was a branch of the Poway Unified School District in California and told them I wanted to receive my HS diploma. 

Based on how well I did on my GED, they said I had enough units to graduate, but in order for them to issue me a diploma, I would have to take one class at their school. I did, and 16-weeks later I had a HS Diploma. Well the girl was long gone, but hey! I now had both a GED and HS Diploma. But in reality, I learned two valuable lessons that has served me well in life."

for the rest of the story-->The Student Operated Press

SearchPowayUSD Comment: You know, you never know who or how you will affect someone...

No comments: