San Diego, CA — When the three car dealerships saw the concepts for their new television ad, they knew they had a winner. The Poway Honda, Toyota, and Chevrolet representatives also felt sure that the production company making the pitch would create a glossy, broadcast-quality product. Quite a vote of confidence, considering the entire crew was composed of students from Rancho Bernardo High School (RBHS).
The Search Box below searchs only the PUSD web servers, only items that are normally available to the public; but in a better fashion. :-)
Archives - See Past Posts Here
- Support seen for extending school bond
- From High School Dropout to CEO
- Survey finds support for another Poway school bond...
- Deputy Superintendent John Collins
- Superintendent Don Phillips
- PIP Gets funding...
- Trustees hear update on PUSD school projects
- Wow... Poway School District hits World Net Daily
- 2007 Growth API LEA List of Schools Report
- Their simple secret to teaching successes
- Parents wonder why Chaparral mural wasn’t saved | ...
- City Hall Elections
- Making the Grade - San Diego Magazine - September ...
- POWAY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT v. LINDSEY STEWART
- High Schools
- Sorry, Your Viewpoint Is Excluded from 1st Amendme...
- Strange but true at Poway Unified School District
- Westview High School - Junior Year Memories
- Survival Skills for the Principalship:
- Can An $80 Million IBM Deal Save New York City's S...
- Profiles in Success - Rancho Bernardo High School
- Model Continuation High Schools for 2007 - Year 20...
- Implementing a Growth Model in a School System
- ▼ September (23)